Life is full of big transitions
Your financial advisor can be a trusted friend, sharing life’s transitions with you.
- getting married
- getting remarried
- expecting a child
- going to school
- starting a new job
- mourning a death
- starting a business
- coming into money
- or going through some other life transition?
There is always a financial component alongside the emotional one.
A financial advisor can help you with:
- Judging whether to have a joint account
- Establishing a realistic budget
- Saving and improving your savings habits
- Selecting the right insurance product for yourself and your family
- Benefiting from TFSA’s, RRSP’s, and RESP’s, as well as other accounts
- Paying down student loans
- Deciding when to pay down debt, invest or make a down payment on a property
- Managing an estate after the loss of a loved one
- Revisiting your financial plan when your situation changes
- Seeing whether you can support a stay-at-home parent
- Ensuring your freelance small business has the right insurance
- Capitalizing on company stock options
- Minimizing your tax burden
- Preparing for retirement
- And more
It all comes down to having and following a professional financial plan.
Transitional periods can be exciting, chaotic, and emotional.
Plan for them ahead of time.